[17.09.21] Ethnic group of Hongkong
[Ethnic Groups of Hong Kong before mid-19th century]
·Punti (local people) 本地
- migrated into HK in the Northern Song dynasty
- settled on the fertile plains, farming and small businesses
·Hakka (guest people) 客家
- migrated into HK much later than the Punti
- settle in relatively remote and infertile hill areas
·Boat Dwellers (Tanka) 水上人( 蜑家)
- lived by fishing in Pearl River Delta, coastal water of Guangdong and Guangxi provinces
·Hoklo 福佬( 鶴佬)
- came from Huizhou, Haifeng and Lufeng in Guangdong province
- settled in HK as fisherfolk
우리가 Ngong ping fisherman village에서 봤던, 물 위에 살며 어업을 하는 사람들은 어떤 부류에 속하는 것일까??
Hoklo와 Tanka사이의 차이는 무엇일까?